* Solo Guitar Concert. September 8th – 2018, 2.30pm. Pian di Vione di Colere, Bergamo.
Ci sono dei paesaggi i cui racconti si legano ai ricordi, altri ci riconciliano con la vita, altri ancora attendono che noi ci fermiamo lì ad ascoltare una nuova musica, come il Pian di Vione, un anfiteatro naturale adagiato nell’abbraccio delle pareti verticali della maestosa “regina” delle Orobie, il Pizzo della Presolana.
Mentre l’ambiente offre un’acustica eccezionale, il paesaggio è la miglior scenografia possibile per un concerto come quello che sarà proposto in occasione della prima edizione di Acoustic Val di Scalve. Rassegna che intende portare in alta quota alcuni tra i più grandi chitarristi acustici del mondo.
* Solo Guitar Concert and Master class / workshops. June 29 to July 1st. 2018. Guitar International Rendez-Vous XIII edizione – Villa Brandolini Piazza Libertà 7, 31053 Pieve di Soligo, Italy.
* Town Hall Concert – Ceneselli, Rovigo, Italy. Saturday – March 31st 2017. Debuting the new Alberto Bonafini concert guitar. Solo guitar concert featuring original compositions old and new.
* Lecture on Guitar Pedagogy at Griffith College Dublin.
* Christmas concert – Saturday December 9th 2017 at 6pm. Church of Ireland Greystones, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. With Julia Carrick’s Greystones Ladies Choir.
* July 2016 – Sees the new publication release of ‘Four Scarlatti Sonatas’. Arranged for solo guitar by Darragh O’Neill.
In addition to traditional staff notation this edition also features each piece in easy to read guitar tablature alongside helpful editorial and biographical notes.
Contents: K. 208 (A Major) K. 32 (E Minor) K. 380 (E major), K. 322 (A Major). Domenico Scarlatti (1685-1757)
* ITALY 2016, SOLO CONCERT. FERENTINO ACUSTICA INTERNATIONAL GUITAR FESTIVAL SATURDAY JULY 16 2016. More information to follow…
* ITALY 2016, SOLO CONCERT. ADGPA International Guitar Festival. – Villa Brandolini, Pieve di Soligo and Conegliano, Italy. Solo concert. July 10th 2016.
* Summer Gala Concert. Sunday May 29th 2016 at 6pm. Holy Rosary Church, Greystones, Co. Wicklow. Darragh will be taking part in this wonderful evening of music making featuring some of Irelands finest soloists. All proceeds in aid of Leo’s Journey. www.leosjourney.ie
* Out now! Darragh’s featured interview in the Italy’s premier guitar magazine “Chitarra Acustica” published by Fingerpicking.net. ′October 2015 issue’ Download or order your hard copy at: http://www.chitarra-acustica.net/
* Darragh will be giving his solo concert on the Sunday night August 30th, and will conduct a fingerstyle masterclass workshop on the Saturday afternoon August 29th, at Acoustic Franciacorta 2015. (Italy) More information at http://www.franciacortalaif.it
* ‘Dublin Guitar Night’ – Guitarist/composer Darragh O’Neill, one of the featured acts to perform at next Tuesday”s (24th February 2015) “Dublin Guitar Night” at JJ’s Dublin. Also on the bill, Roswell 56 w/ Dick Farrelly, Gerard Farrelly and Tommy Moore and the Hugh Buckley / Nigel Clark Duo. Doors at 8pm, music at 8.30pm.
* Out now! Darragh’s featured interview in U.S. Magazine ‘Fingerstyle 360′ January 2015. Download your copy at: http://fingerstyle360.com/Digital_Magazine.php
* ‘Cork Guinness Jazz Festival’ – Co. Cork. October 24th- 27th 2014. Concert and Fingerstyle Masterclass.
* ‘In concert with Italian fingerstyle guitarist Alberto Grollo’ – The Grape Escape, Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Saturday October 11th, 2014, 9.30pm.
* ‘Book Launch’ – September’s “Dublin Guitar Night” Tuesday 30th, 2014 … This month is our 21st “Dublin Guitar Night” and promises to be a special night of guitar music. Darragh O’Neill will be launching his book “Six Pieces for Solo Guitar” on the night. He will perform a solo set, followed by performances of his pieces by Redmond O’Toole, Sean Whelan, Chequerboard and Hugh Buckley.
* ‘The role of positive psychology in music performance, practice and teaching’ (Talk) Guitarist / Composer Darragh O’Neill will be presenting this talk at Dublin Guitar Night, Tuesday July 29th 2014 at JJ Smyth’s, 12 Aungier Street, Dublin 2. Adm 10 euro. Time: 17.45pm-18.45pm. All are welcome (not just guitarists)
* Fingerstyle Bootcamp! An eight week course beginning Monday July 14th 2014. These classes will aim to cover all things ‘right hand’ from tone production, to articulation and velocity. Venue: The Grape Escape, Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Time: 7.30pm – 9.30pm.
* ‘The Grape Escape’ – Evening performance. The Grape Escape, Blackrock, Co. Dublin – Saturday July 19th 2014, 9.30 pm.
* ‘Darragh in concert with Australian fingerstyle guitarist Simon Fox.’ – ‘The Grape Escape’ Blackrock, Dublin. Performance starts 9 pm. Saturday July 5th, 2014. Simon Fox – ”…one of the best steel string players in the world” – Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine – USA.
* Italia 2014, ADGPA International Guitar Festival. – Pieve di Soligo and Conegliano Veneto, Italy. Two solo concerts and fingerstyle workshop. June 27th-29th 2014.
* ‘St. Paul’s Church Glenageary’ – Co. Dublin. Thursday June 5th. Lunchtime recital series, 1pm.
* ‘The Grape Escape’ – Blackrock, Co. Dublin – Saturday May 24th 2014, 9.30 pm.
* ‘Phizzfest’ – Phibsborough Arts Festival May 5th 2014, 8.30 pm. ‘The Bohemian’, Dublin 7.